How to Use the French Preposition 'Contre' (Against)
Loomis challenged his sentence, because he was not allowed to assess the algorithm. Last summer, the state supreme court ruled against Loomis, reasoning that knowledge of the algorithm's output... Listen to all All sentences (with pause) Example sentences: " The Seattle Seahawks are playing against the Denver Broncos. " " Two rival baseball teams are playing against each other.
Police use tear gas in Paris protest against Macron
Use Something Against Someone Please note that using something against someone can be called persuasion, coercion or in its' ugliest form it could be called blackmail which is …... Sentence using the word against. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post.
"Against the backdrop of..." Ask The Editor Learner's
Why you should not use: When you use "All I know is . . ." to start a sentence, you run the risk that the listener will take your words literally, and assume that you don't know anything else. to start a sentence, you run the risk that the listener will take your words literally, … how to stop watercolours running ‘The magistrates decided against sending the boy to crown court for a harsher sentence.’ ‘The decision has opened the way for further reviews of sentences meted out to teenagers.’ ‘Some US states, such as Hawaii, have far more lenient laws than Texas in such cases and would allow treatment rather than a prison sentence or death penalty.’
How to use use against in a sentence WordHippo
Appealing against your conviction or sentence Useful words Your conviction. When the court decided you were guilty of the offence. What the court says must happen to you because you are convicted. Making an appeal. This is when you try to change the decision made by the court about your conviction or your sentence. • Think carefully before you decide to appeal. Sometimes, if the appeal is how to use still in a sentence Here are three sentences for the word 'discrimination': "There is still a lot of discrimination towards women at work." "Discrimination is not allowed when deciding who should have the job."
How long can it take?
How to use weighed against in a sentence wordhippo.com
- how do you use against in a sentence? Yahoo Answers
- "Against the backdrop of..." Ask The Editor Learner's
- How to Use the French Preposition 'Contre' (Against)
- How to use use against in a sentence WordHippo
How To Use Against In A Sentence
[/r/brasilonreddit] [r/LearnUselessTalents] How to use Brazilian Jiu Jitsu against a bear (x/post from r/funny) If you follow any of the above links, please respect the rules of reddit …
- An order was made against which he sought recourse in the supreme court. 16. The recourse of Internet has following features : wipe scope, update information, convenience and economy.
- Parts of Speech Chapter 3 - Verbs. A verb is often defined as a word which shows action or state of being. The verb is the heart of a sentence - every sentence must have a verb.
- 26/05/2018 · Because it seems that we can't use "to" in the middle of a sentence and it is really bad. My sentences require putting "to" in the middle and I don't know why they are wrong. -I spent the money myself [in order] to help poor people- is not what I am trying to mean.
- In fact, leverage is the weapon we will use against the infidels, including Hollywood studio moguls who might try to cut us out of the action. It is also offering a derivative with a 6.5 pound high-explosive payloads for use against aircraft, surface ships and other targets.