How do I take care of my one month old rabbit? Yahoo Answers
The rabbit weighs between 2 1/2 and 4 pounds. This breed is a mixture between the Holland Lop, the Mini Rex, and the Mini Lop. The Mini Plush is an affectionate rabbit that makes a good pet for beginner and novice owners. The Dutch Rabbit is a good pet for children. Taking care of these rabbits would be easier than other types. The rabbit weighs between 3 and 5 1/2 pounds. The ears are large... Selling two male rabbits Boo (white rabbit) and Jiggy (black rabbit) that are 5 months old. We cannot sell separately because they have separation anxiety. They have been together since birth. Both rabbits are absolutely friendly and will run to the door to see you. Feed rabbits timothy/oaten hay (there are other types you can feed them but I mainly feed them this type of hay). 80% of their
How old is 1 for a rabbit pets.answers.com
5/03/2013 · At just one month old, these little kits get along well in the same cage giving their mothers a much needed break! An update from my homestead rabbitry. At just one month old, these little kits... around 20 years old. already exists as an alternate of this question. Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?
How old is 1 for a rabbit pets.answers.com
The female reaches sexual maturity and can have a litter as early as four months old while the male reaches sexual maturity at around five months old. Baby rabbits are called kits. You can have your rabbit spayed or neutered. how to stop utorrent uploading without rate limit 6/01/2019 · "I was given two rabbits a month ago, but I had no idea of how to take care of them. A week ago the doe gave birth to 8 kits, but after 4 days, I realized two were dead. I'm glad that I have learned how to take care of them.
How do i take care of a 7 week old rabbit JustAnswer
How do you take care of 2 month old rabbits? SAVE CANCEL. already exists. Would you like to merge this question into it? MERGE CANCEL. already exists as an alternate of this question. Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it? MERGE CANCEL. exists and is an alternate of . Merge this question into . Split and merge into it. SAVE CANCEL. yes 1 person found this useful how to take screenshot in samsung s2 plus 19/11/2018 · No thanks 1 month free. Find out why Close. How To Take Care Of Newborn Bunnies Baby Rabbits Growing Up From DAY 1 Up To 1 Month Old Faith Toys Review. Loading... Unsubscribe from Faith Toys
How long can it take?
What month do rabbits have babies Answers.com
- What month do rabbits have babies Answers.com
- How old is 1 for a rabbit pets.answers.com
- How do I take care of my one month old rabbit? Yahoo Answers
- Is it safe to breed a four month old rabbit
How To Take Care Of 1 Month Old Baby Rabbits
Breeding: Rabbits, depending on the breed, are sexually mature between 5 and 9 months old. The bigger the breed, the longer it takes for them to mature. They can produce 4 to 6 litters a year until they are 6 years old, but they shouldn't be bred that often or that long. The gestation period for females is almost exactly one month and they have from 1 to 12 offspring, with the average being 6
- Up until 4-6 months you can full feed your rabbit at any time with pellets and Timothy hay. After 6 months your rabbit is an adult and their food needs to be cut back. A good daily formula to follow for pellets is: approx. 1/2 – 3/4 cups of feed for English angoras and approx. 3/4 – 1 cup of feed for French, German, and Satin angoras.
- 8/11/2011 · I got my baby dwarf rabbit Ronja in the summer of 2010, when he was only eight weeks old. I picked him out myself from a litter in a pet shop. It was so hard to choose; I really just wanted to take all eight or ten tiny rabbits home with me.
- 7/01/2012 · That's what happened to my friends 6 month old doe, she ignored the baby because she had no idea how to take care of it, and it died. The best age to breed would probably be from a year to two years. Although 9 months may be possible for some rabbits. After two years of age, a rabbit does not breed as well and will eventually not be able to breed so I would recommend a year old as the …
- 15/02/2011 · I received a one month old rabbit (female) for valentines day, I just don't know how to take care of it. My questions are: - I have a miniature pincher dog, and I wanted to introduce her to my new rabbit but my dog got all over excited and my rabbit (in the cage) was getting scared.