Use strives in a sentence strives sentence examples
"Strive" appears to be going the way of many other irregular verbs. It appears that the inexorable process of "verb regularization" is difficult to resist. As an It appears that the inexorable process of "verb regularization" is difficult to resist.... strive strīv intransitive. strove, strōv striv·en, strĭv′ən o strived, striv·ing, to try hard esforzarse, procurar to strive to succeed - esforzarse por triunfar
use strive to in a sentence strive to example sentences
Everyday is an adjective we use to describe something that’s seen or used every day. It means “ordinary” or “typical.” Every day is a phrase that simply means “each day.” Everyday (as one word) is an adjective. Thesauruses list average, mundane, ordinary, and standard as synonyms... Finally, in cases of equal variants (usually denoted by or), unless directed otherwise, you should be able to use either variant. Let the author’s preference stand or choose the form that fits the rhythm of the sentence …
STRIVE (striven strove) AudioEnglish.org
180+1 sentence examples: 1. Two dogs strive for a bone, and a third runs away with it. 2. It is hard to sit in Rome and strive against the Pope. 3. Two dogs strive for a bone, the third runs away with it. 4. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yi how to train your dragon stoicks quotes Because I dont quite catch how to use the phrase "strive for excellence". Stack Exchange Network Stack Exchange network consists of 174 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow , the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Strive in a sentence Example sentences Foboko Foboko
The seat of authority in Discipline, the means by which the church strives to preserve the Christian standard of living from serious dishonour in its own members, is the touch-stone of church politics. how to use the winners in sentence 16/03/2017 · With a verb: The company strives to achieve . . . However, any gerundial form of a verb ('achieving') can be treated as a noun, so you are in effect joining two noun phrases if you use 'for . . . and', and it sounds right.
How long can it take?
Strive definition of strive by The Free Dictionary
- Strife dictionary definition strife defined
- phrases Strive for excellence VS Striving for excellence
- 16 sentence examples using strive powerthesaurus.org
- use strive to in a sentence strive to example sentences
How To Use Strive In A Sentence
How to use strive in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word strive? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples. We're happy to get your business and strive to be your value-added supplier of top-quality activewear. Economic competition is a form of social cooperation in which producers strive to satisfy consumers. Paul warns that if the Corinthians do not strive to
- This, you should strive for. ideal and strive to reach it. and strive to wear a smile,. You can strive to be better. sweat and strive on his behalf. would strive to never hurt you. focus on and strive to achieve. would be nothing to strive for.
- strive definition: 1. to try very hard to do something or to make something happen, especially for a long time or against difficulties: 2. to try hard to do something or make something happen, esp. for a long time or against difficulties: . Learn more.
- Use the job description and some snooping about the company’s culture and philosophy to come up with your own Qualifications Summary. Let that help present you in a way that speaks to who they are and what they’re really looking for!
- You will experience greater progress in life when you wholly commit to your decisions and strive to excel in your current circumstances even while you have an eye open to the future.