Use epitomized in a sentence epitomized sentence examples
What kind of God can one infer from the sort of phenomena epitomized by the species on Darwin's Galapagos Islands? The evolutionary process is rife with happenstance, contingency, incredible waste, death, pain and horror.… The God of the Galapagos is careless, wasteful, indifferent, almost diabolical. He is certainly not the sort of God to whom anyone would be inclined to pray.... Firearms legislation is the epitome of allowing the criminal offense to be in the society.
word choice On the usage of "epitomized" - English
7/01/2007 · Hi guys.. I don't understand the meaning of 2 words in the next sentence. Can you help me please to get better the words exploits and epitomized?... Luddite in a sentence: That living-condition claim was swept aside by commercial interests and officialdom, which hung the label Luddite on protesters not for demanding a …
Epitomize definition and meaning Collins English Dictionary
www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "bureaucratic "We faced several bureaucratic hurdles getting our product onto the market in China, but the pay-off has been tremendous. how to write name on video The lines of text below use epitome in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for epitome. Also see sentences for: abstract , digest . A conspiracy is an …
Epitomize Synonyms Epitomize Antonyms Thesaurus.com
What is a sentence using the word epitome? Usage 1: Microsoft programming languages are the epitome of The Wrong Thing, What is a sentence using the word epitomized? George Washington epitomized the ideal American president and statesman. Share to: Answered. In Pronouns. What is a sentence for the word epitome used as a noun? The epitome of elegance is a diamond. (In this sentence… how to use competence in a sentence One of many things that stuck out of Drive by Daniel Pink (a great book about business and motivation) was the bit about One Sentence. In 1962, Clare Boothe Luce, one of the first women to serve in the U.S. Congress, offered some advice to President John F. Kennedy.
How long can it take?
epitaph in a sentence Sentence examples by Cambridge
- Whatâ€™s Your One Sentence Guitarist? ThoughtfulGuitarist.com
- use epitome in a sentence epitome example sentences how
- epitome in a sentence how to use "epitome" in a sentence
- use bureaucratic in a sentence how to spell bureaucratic
How To Use Epitomized In A Sentence
This Conference offers a valuable opportunity for the international community to confirm its adherence to the principles of the Charter and the realization of the objectives for which the United Nations was established, epitomized in international cooperation to solve global economic, social, humanitarian and cultural problems.
- Polyptoton as an Argumentative Strategy "It is sometimes the goal of an argument to take a concept accepted by an audience in one role or category of a sentence action and transfer it to others, an agent becoming an action or an action becoming an attribute and so on.
- Context sentences for "to epitomize" in Italian. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content.
- Examples of Epitome in a sentence. The definition of epitome is also included to help you understand this word in a sentence. Examples of Epitome in a sentence. The definition of epitome is also included to help you understand this word in a sentence. EnglishSentences.com . Epitome in a Sentence. Epitome as a Noun (plural epitomes) Definition: a standard or typical example. A representative
- Grammatically there is nothing wrong with saying "an epitome". However there are logical issues with it. "epitome" is defined as . A person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type.